Send your answers here:
1. When did you start liking poetry?
2. How old were you when you wrote your first poem?
3. Who is/was your biggest influence?
4. What inspires you to write poetry?
5. What is/are your most common themes?
6. What are your greatest joys in writing?
7. Have you published any of your poetry?
8. Where and how do you promote your work?
9. Do you read your poems in public?
10. Do you attend open mics? Where?
11. Have you done any video poems or podcasts?
12. Do you have a writing schedule or do you write when the muse hits you?
13. What advice would you give to beginner poets?
14. If you could have lunch with a poet, dead or alive, who would it be?
15. Do you have a funny story or anything interesting that has happened through your writing poetry?
16. Are your family and friends supportive to you in your writing?
17. Have you ever written a poem that you've never shown to anyone? Why not? What was it about?
18. What's the most difficult part for you in being a poet?
19. Are you involved in other arts?
20. If you could be on a popular show what would it be?
21. Would you like to share any links to your work? (Please do not send more than 10 links)